Brenda of http://thebrendablog.typepad.com/ has given me a Kreativ Blogger award. I'm an unworthy (it's the middle child in me) but certainly appreciate her confidence in me. Please go check out Brenda's blog. She is funny, creative, a great writer and photographer and an exceptional gardener. And if that isn't enough, she's currently waist deep in a home remodel. Best of all for me...she is my friend.
Now I have to share six (6) things that make me happy.
- My wonderful grandchildren. (Nicholas, Carson, Chloe and Lauren)
- Brownies with pecans. (You had to know chocolate would be here somewhere on this list)
- Books (Mysteries, decorating)
- Spending time with my family.
- Decorating my house.
- Being at home with Mr. Bird Nest.
OK, I'm not much giving out awards. You all seem very worthy to me and consider yourselves awarded.
Well Mr. Bird Nest bought me a new tripod this morning at Best Buy so...no more shaky pictures.
I got these two books yesterday and it made for a perfect Friday night. You know Friday nights are my favorite time to go through books, clippings, etc. and figure out what I want to accomplish over the weekend.
Thanks for reading,