Your could read my blog every day for as long as I have it and you would never know these things about me, if we haven't met.
1. One of my guilty pleasures is eating cake-like brownies with milk. My other guilty pleasure is watching the Real Housewives of New York, Orange County or Beverly Hills.
2. I don't drink or smoke.
3. My Daddy bought us our first pony when I was about 5 or 6 years old. At one time, we had about 75 horses and ponies on our dairy farm in PA. I would have a horse now if I could.
4. I'm a middle child. That means I'm shy, quiet,
easygoing, a mediator, kind of a rebel and always avoid conflict.
5. I've traveled to 48 states but have not been to Alaska or Hawaii.
6. I'll always be a work in progress. I'm continually trying to better myself, whether it's physically, emotionally or spiritually.
7. I've always considered my two younger brothers my best friends. Sadly, I lost my baby brother to Melanoma when he was just 54. Almost every day, I wear a silver necklace I designed with his name on one side and his birth and death dates on the other. It also has a small horse and a turkey on it because he was a great rider and he was an avid, avid turkey hunter. He was handsome too and no matter how long or short his hair was, he almost always had a handlebar mustache. He was a bricklayer by trade but a cowboy at heart and looked very much like Sam Elliott the actor.
8. I will never, never, ever have enough purses. My dream purse would be a Berkin handbag.
9. I don't go anywhere without my Chanel No. 5.
10. I believe there is always, always, always something
to be thankful for.
I hope you've enjoyed kind of getting into my head. Now when you read my blog, you'll know where I'm coming from.